Big Thanks to STI Tuning

Dave

Middle Lane Hogs
What can I say.....where do I start !?!

We all love our Motors, that's why we're here. What might be inconsequential to some is life or death to us !.

I've had three Imprezas over the last six years graduating up from a series of Golf GTI's and have never had an issue with any of them. Always believed if you treat them well then they will return the favour.

For the last 18 months or so I have suffered a knocking from the rear of my "Pride and joy" (as the wife calls her!). In that time, the car (`04 STI) has been with mates who are mechanics and has been through 3 different Subaru dealerships (no naming, shaming or mud slinging necessary) has had numerous parts replaced and plenty of money thrown at it, all to no avail !. We had nearly gotten to the stage where the Subaru infatuation was fading.

As I should have done to start with, I took a trip out to Dave in STI Tuning. Having met him years ago at AllTrack rally course up north and from reading all about his expoits and praise received on the forum, he definitely should have been my first port of call.

Needless to say, as of this evening, I have my Baby back and all is well in motoring heaven. The Subaru infatuation has been firmly restored just in the nick of time :subaru:.

Thanks once again to Dave and the boys in STI Tuning, you are assets to us all :thumbsup:.

Dave

Drive shaft on it's way out rear passenger side, CV joint and wheel bearing.

You would think the dealerships would have picked up on these !!!

Back