Big Thanks - Baz & Joe

Sheriff

Octane Boostaholics
Big thanks to Barry and Joe. Got an old PS3 from Barry and Joe was nice enough to grab it before coming down to AP Performance here in Galway. Joe went and collected the console and dropped it off after his mapping session.

Great club spirit as he wouldn't take payment for fuel etc but he has some chocolate buns and an apple tart going home. A man needs food after a long day! :icon_grin:

Last edited:
Fair play great community we have in isdc with I have got many a good turn before like back box off mohar
Parts off Keith
Centre caps off mac mac
Jacket off Ciar?n wrx
The list goes on only to name a few and endless help and maintenance off Scooby sub
Thanks lads never been in a club like it

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Well Said Gary

As above when people ask what's the main things you get when you join as a full member ..apart from decals stickers and all the extra members section...

This type of thing is the biggest thing people "Get"

the full members really help each other out ... lots of help good solid advice and friendship.. I really couldn't list how many have helped me down through the years

Best group of lads & ladies here.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

100% lads. Great community here, well done lads. That is the best thing about this forum and club if you ask me, before the cars and all that it's the members. Such a sound bunch.
Well done Barry and Joe ????

:clap::clap::clap:
You should have brought him for a Spanish Arch. Joe have never said no to a nice burger:Falldownlaugh:

No problem eanna your welcome :thumbsup: it just happened to work out with dates and stuff so was no problem . . I really calms down thinking you had the bbs wheels there an I could have made an offer :icon_grin: but wasn?t to be :thumbsup:

great to see members helping each other out . Seanie did it the other day too collecting stuff for member . It?s just as easy to say nothing in the thread and scroll to the next 1. So fair play to everyone who helps out in any way :thumbsup:

ps . Only had the 2 buns so far but looking forward to the appletart this evening thanks again eanna top man :thumbsup:

No problem eanna your welcome :thumbsup: it just happened to work out with dates and stuff so was no problem . . I really calms down thinking you had the bbs wheels there an I could have made an offer

Just seen that BBS filed for bankruptcy again so we got the good wheels if they go under. :icon_biggrin:

Back