Big Brakes

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Looking for a set of big Brakes, brembo or the like... Don't want subaru 4 pots... Must be in good-excellent condition... Anybody got anything before i go and buy a set of K-sports??

Cheers :thumbsup:

Try these lads in the uk i got mine there 00441293520090
All used stuff but in good nick??

hi,il have a set of gold brembos of a 01 bug eye sti at the end of the week if your still interested in them???im in county kerry.....

I dunno if they will fit the Legacy but Scoobydel has K-Sports for sale. They were originally for his Impreza but I'm sure there are brackets available...

[quote author=steve_wrx link=topic=12721.msg156714#msg156714 date=1234733694]
hi,il have a set of gold brembos of a 01 bug eye sti at the end of the week if your still interested in them???im in county kerry.....
[/quote]

I would be interested if the price was right... What condition are they? Pads, discs etc? you can post here or ring me on 0879327189... Only prob is i'm in dub though...

[quote author=RoB4 link=topic=12721.msg156795#msg156795 date=1234741463]
I dunno if they will fit the Legacy but Scoobydel has K-Sports for sale. They were originally for his Impreza but I'm sure there are brackets available...
[/quote]

I will pm him now... Would be interested... Cheers Rob :thumbsup: ... To the best of my knowledge, all impreza's are the same and i know that the GC8 kit is the same for the legacy...

I'll let him know...the pads are pretty much brand new as are the discs...not even 100 miles on them I'd say!

Will your wheels clear them though Robbie or are you budgeting for new wheels too?

You're welcome to try one of your wheels over mine if you're down Shankill way again before Friday or next week at the night meet. I'm away this weekend though.

To be honest Brian, I'm not 100%... I think they will, i had those wilwood calipers before and there was the best part of an inch, if not more, clearance... Would be great if i could try them...

The laquer stuff on the polshed metal face is starting to peel on my own so i'm dying to go gunmetal... either by buying new, or refurbing my own... I will give you a bell on wednesday or thursday and head down to you if thats ok... would be nice to know 100%...There are inovit Prodrive replica on it at the minute...

This is ideally what i want... ultraleggera's in gunmetal...

http://www.speck-tuning.de/sod_data/basis/oz_neu_2006/oz_ultraleggera_(gs).jpg

Will k-sports or brembo's fit over them without spacers?

In 17 I don't think so, I tried the superleggeras on and they didn't clear.

But if you go 18 they should :whistle:

Back