Best new Android

Cheers anyway

Think I'm gonna plump for a galaxy s3 at the weekend & use part of my trade in allowance at carphone warehouse on a nexus 7 too...should keep me entertained on the train journeys to & from work

yeah but 200 quid dearer dan - my plan is just to use it for passing the time when commuting so some web browsing & burn some dvd's & copy across to watch on the journey.

got a htc desire 2 years ago now
still hasn't given me a days trouble and ive dropped it hundreds of times
only faults i had was crap internal storage and rubbish camera
have been thinking of upgrading or moving network
but having a 24 month contract etc. does not appeal to me
especially when i can walk away now if i want

this site is great for info on phones http://www.phonearena.com/phones

have my s3 4 months now , and been honest its wasted on me , i havent used half of the features on it , but battery life is better than her iphone , and easier to use i reckon .

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=36110.msg413917#msg413917 date=1352315561]
have my s3 4 months now , and been honest its wasted on me
[/quote]

I reckon its the same for 99.9% of people who buy the phone also. Things are getting to complicated now for handheld devices, I'm taking the simpler route with all my tech now, have switched to a chrome book as well instead of a laptop

@ tommy easier to use than an iphone , i find it the least complicated of the smartphone generation .

i go and praise my iphone , and it returns the favour by shutting down and no sign of life !

its in hospital at minute , may need surgery , .

can they(meteor) shut a phone down remotely if they dont like a letter u sent them only last week !

bar that , may need new phone

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=36110.msg414376#msg414376 date=1352736413]
i go and praise my iphone , and it returns the favour by shutting down and no sign of life !

its in hospital at minute , may need surgery , .

can they(meteor) shut a phone down remotely if they dont like a letter u sent them only last week !

bar that , may need new phone
[/quote]

networks can suspend your account and blacklist your handset for unpaid bills etc...

is the s3 still the best phone around need a new one myself and the iphone is out .

For the moment yes Joe

HTC have a date booked for an announcement...19th Feb I think...expecting their latest & greatest android on that date. Full HD screen, quad core processor etc etc.

Sony have already announced details on Xperia Z but not on shelves yet. See review here
http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2013/01/15/samsung-galaxy-s3-vs-sony-xperia-z-simply-compared/

Samsung will be releasing the new 's4' within next 3/4 months also although no dates confirmed as yet. If your phone isn't completely dead I'd wait until end Feb as you'll definitely have news on the HTC & with Mobile World Congress running last few days of Feb there could be a number of new models from different manufacturers too.

Back