Band expander wanted.

eliroche

Lads,

Has anyone a spare band expander floatng around? i had one but now cant find it! Or where is the quickest/cheapest place to get my hands on one for the wifes new car.
It has a savage double din in it, entirely in Japanese and my japanese is poor enough, i have got a mate in Mazda currently looking into getting it converted for me but for now i need to get the radio working peoperly on it.

Thanks,
Eli.

That would be great thanks, let me know if you find it and I'll buy it off you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found that expander but its missing the part that plugs into the back of the radio, you should be able to pick a connector up in maplin id say....it was working fine before when I had it in a Levin a few years back...let me know if you want it and ill post it to ya:thumbsup: I don't want anything for it...

Last edited:
ZjJjYjk4ZjU1OGRkY2E3YmRkYTliOWNjMTc1YTAyN2OijeUSxsWznsOrOjeRbrpQaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmQwMjQ0M2ViYjA0YmM0ZGEzN2ZlMTE3MmQ4YjE5NWEwYWM0ZGE4MGI3YThmNzZlMmEzMTE4YjI3YjA4M2IxMi5qcGd8fHx8fHw1ODB4MjM2fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

I found that expander but its missing the part that plugs into the back of the radio, you should be able to pick a connector up in maplin id say....it was working fine before when I had it in a Levin a few years back...let me know if you want it and ill post it to ya:thumbsup:
You sure that's not a detonator for plastic explosive lol

Yeah sure I'll take it, I have a soldering iron there I'm sure I'll figure it out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back