Ballymun Civic Centre Motor Tax Office

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Going to tax the car in the morning.. Looking to know if there's parking there cause it doesn't look like much if there is or where the best place to park if there isnt? Also, it the tax office easy to find once you get inside the main building?

Never been there before so looking for any advice from people that have been :thumbsup: ... I've a very small window of opportunity tomorrow morning to get it done so i need military precision to get in and out as soon as the doors open..

out side on the road is were everyone parks with no problem, i done it a good few times

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=25653.msg302043#msg302043 date=1281351405]
out side on the road is were everyone parks with no problem, i done it a good few times
[/quote]

Same here :thumbsup:

Never a problem

Nice 1 lads, will just dump the punto around somewhere in that case :smile: ... Have to be in and out before 10 so hopefully there's no major queue there :pray:

they only open at ten robby so get there about 930 945 and see does a que form and get in there first, once your true the door walk past the main desk on your right true another door and on your right hand side theres a ticket machine and take a ticket

They do open at 9:30, I made the mistake of being there at 9:10 one morning and the que was already started, I was 23 in the que. So i qued up for the doors to open then got a ticket. Still took me over 25mins to get seen after the doors opened.

If your worried at all about parking on the main road Rob, just go past the Garda station and take the left there, I sometimes park there too :thumbsup:

23rd in the queue at 9:10 :eek7: ... holy fook... Think i'll aim to get there for 9 so... Its probably the only chance i'll get to tax the car before teh record attempt :doh: :doh:

If your stuck for time Rob, I'll tax it for ya? Just get the form stamped and all :thumbsup:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=25653.msg302106#msg302106 date=1281358066]
I'll see how i get on tomorrow, hopefully there's not much of a queue on a tuesday.. cheers man :thumbsup:
[/quote]

No bother man, I've to tax my own yoke this week anyway :wall:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=25653.msg302113#msg302113 date=1281359037]
Why cant you do it online Robbie?
[/quote]

Car was off the road, so he needs to get the form stamped by the garda.

As phil said andy, tax is out since feb so have to get a stamped form by the guards :thumbsup: .. Would post it but that could take fecking donkey's years to get it back :icon_rolleyes:

Back