back out of curiosity

tractorman

Howdy guys,how everybody is in good form and well :icon_grin:

Just wondering if anybody has seen my old car driving around the wexford area?or if the owner became a member? :dontknow:

Alan

Dont know that but i know my birds Ford Focus is going grand, got T/B done and service. happy days!!
Any sign of joining back up?

Welcome back mate even if your just looking in. No point being a stranger. :thumbsup:

Well well well, will you look who has came crawling back :lol:

Welcome back mate, long time no hear, too long actually. :xmas_cheers:

He has a saab turbo. Suits him now he's a manager. :thumbsup: :icon_grin:

I'd say the bug is still in him though. He'll be back in a subaru in the near future I'd say. :subaru:

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=13335.msg165045#msg165045 date=1236263150]
He has a saab turbo. Suits him now he's a manager. :thumbsup: :icon_grin:

I'd say the bug is still in him though. He'll be back in a subaru in the near future I'd say. :subaru:

[/quote]

At the prices that i see them going for ,its not a million miles away of joining the scuby family again.Can buy one from all the money i saved
in the last 6 months on petrol :icon_nana:

Welcome back Alan. I bet you miss the young lads pulling up alongside ya at lights wanting to race ya :lol:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=13335.msg165274#msg165274 date=1236292073]
Welcome back Alan. I bet you miss the young lads pulling up alongside ya at lights wanting to race ya :lol:
[/quote]

Ye,those dam leggy drivers :icon_nana:.....It is a turbo saab after all :icon_lol:keepin an eye out for a very,very cheap scubby or track day car.

Back