Back Box Needed urgently for sti bug

gojonnyjo

Middle Lane Hogs
Need a back box urgently, will take a prodrive one but as long as its not too loud, my afterburner vortex has just belw the baffles and wading clean out and she way too loud.............................

money waiting

I had it on for a about 6 months but it was on another car for a year, so if anyone has got one and a annoying little rattle starts, well wait for the pooof bang fart :angry: exit the baffles

Ericsti has said he is taking the old one,so sorry man...but it was there for the taking tuesday.. :thumbsup:

Hello Johnny,

I have a Std Sti back box from a 2006 hawkeye which I am going to sell with my car. You can have it for a few weeks if you need it  :thumbsup: till you get sorted with a new one  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

I have a spare one sitting in the garage.Dont know exactally what type (its the one with the twin pipes) it is took it off the last car.

Someone here should be able to tell you

:smokin:

thnx guys, got my eye on a sti one on e-bay, its just Im off to scotland in a fortnight and i do not fancy going deaf,

what u say, hughhh

have v6 sti one here if you interested, tinkmit fits jap bugeye, not sure do

all sorted, :doh: twice in a week, :noway: put std one on :whistle: then got a vortex again off petedotuk, top bloke, sorry your Mcd's got cold mate, got the box fitted the nite when I got home from work, well chuffed, great deal and thats 1 I owe ya :headbanger:

:thumbsup: No Prob m8 Glad 2 help u out (Wife would've killed me if I had've put another car part in my shed) McD's is always better cold anyway.

:subaru:

Back