Back again

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Hows the lads, just thought i would log back in and see whats happening, i have been toying with the idea of getting back into a Subaru, something along the lines or a forester or outback or impreza/legacy wagon , something to use a for hauling mountain bikes etc, something to mess around with and fix up and something have something AWD for the colder months, something to have as a second car so wouldnt get much use and can work on it, no need for anything sti etc, bumps, scrapes etc not an issue, just a reliable workhorse if you can get that these days for cheap!

Current daily driver, my Little m140i:

2We6jlr.jpg

dRazX6E.jpg

Plus the wannabe family SUV, Seat Ateca:

rzRQBfD.jpg

So clearly an AWD car is the missing part of the puzzle here

Welcome back Dan

Forester a good shout hard to beat the
practicality and Turbo flat 4 thump ๐Ÿ‘

Welcome back dan ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ nice cars your driving now . Estate legacy or forester would Be the easiest to get aint to make y Impreza estate around at the moment really .,
Good to see you back ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Cheers lads still a few family faces here it seems, ill keep an eye out for legacy or forester, its still just an idea and need to figure out available budget u can get away with etc

Welcome back ya tall basterd. Stop cackling in my videos next time will ya ๐Ÿ˜‚

A nice Foz or an estate legacy would suit you well. Foz would be preferable due to the ground clearance ๐Ÿ‘

Back