Back again in a scooby after I promised I wouldnโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sti Shane

Sunday Drivers
Well after years of trying to find my old bug eye sti I gave up on the idea of getting a Subaru again until this monster popped up for sale. Got it for a bargain of a price concidering the amount of work gone into it . 2.2 stroker fully forged , running 520bhp what a machine . I thought my Altezza with 2jzgte running 516bhp was powerful well I was wrong the power delivery of this is on another level . Anyways itโ€™s good to be back .. side note has anyone a standard momo steering wheel and airbag for sale need one for nct 7517DD04-B5C2-495C-9694-AA1AF89FD074.jpeg

Well after years of trying to find my old bug eye sti I gave up on the idea of getting a Subaru again until this monster popped up for sale. Got it for a bargain of a price concidering the amount of work gone into it . 2.2 stroker fully forged , running 520bhp what a machine . I thought my Altezza with 2jzgte running 516bhp was powerful well I was wrong the power delivery of this is on another level . Anyways itโ€™s good to be back .. side note has anyone a standard momo steering wheel and airbag for sale need one for nct View attachment 122810
Some car fairplay she's mint ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Gorgeous car. Details please on the engine built spec and mods. This would be my end goal for my car ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Indeed I will once I get threw the huge list of receipts Iโ€™ll post up specs , not a penny spared on it anyways . 2.2 stroker fully forged a year ago and 15 grand on parts spend in last year and half ..

Back