b4 vs chaser

I

imprezaizdeadlea

well im kind of toying with the idea of a cruiser car, but want something with a bit of poke, and gansterish vide if you know what i mean,
the cars i think id like are the b4 legecy and toyota chaser
something like this http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Toyota/Chaser/jx100-turbo...full/1027385/
anyone any idea which would be a better buy and relieable, and dont forget looking for preformance too,
any feed back welcome and advice

thanks

all round a b4 is better value a decent 98 chaser will cost 14k...you get a 01 b4 for 12-13k...the b4 is quicker out of the box BUT the chaser will take 400 on standard block!! super strong..best you'll get on a standard b4 block is about 310...the chaser has RWD so better fun to drive but all round point to pint on Irish roads it wont get near a b4..just my opinion but a b4 is more performance orientated out of the box than a chaser

have never seen a chaser around, it would be different but i still would pick another B4 over one of them :subaru: :subaru:

so that's where my granny's carpet found a home!

The second chaser is a minter alright but no matter how fast it is it wont sound like a B4 and as pointede out it's 11 years old and for the same money you could have a rumbly awd B4 sitting on your drive.

Frawls

ive always had a soft spot for the Jzx's, but come on, 4wd!

I know the lad that has that chaser, its absolutely lovely, he keeps it spotless, not a mark on it. just to let yis know!

But it aint a scooby!!

cheerse feed back, well id prefer 4wd so :subaru: :headbanger: :subaru:

Back