auction sheet good idea or bad 98 Sti V5

Gary O

Middle Lane Hogs
I've attached an auction sheet of a 98 sti v5 for auction with a market report of 2582 euro,auction starts at 2884,so im guessing 3500 would secure you this:
Pics attached.

Too good to be true is my impression

i'm asking one of the sale reps if its been crashed or not...they have me on virtual hold!

isnt' grade A repaired or modified? Grade 4 would be a top grdae for a car of that age

They said there's no history of a crash.

Bit diplomatic that answer,it could have been crashed just no paper work to show it

[quote author=sti 9029 link=topic=13323.msg164596#msg164596 date=1236183856]
back right door was sprayed i think from the sheet,could be wrong
[/quote]

Correct, the right rear door has been repaired. Thats what W2 means. Front left door has also been replaced.

Interior is Grade B.

The overall exterior grade is blanked out.

dai.gif

VRT is 1677,hmm think i'll let this one pass,knowing my luck the clutch is probablt lying somewhere in the south china sea!,see before you buy!

id let it pass i got rode when i imported a lancia delta intergrale myself had auction sheet the fella said the car was running perfect and all was good so i bought it. when it got to dublin different story :mooner: ure aswell to see one in the flesh and drive it

I know a lad that imports the cleanest cars going from Japan... has agents in most of the auction houses. He aint cheap... but will find you the cleanest car going to whatever spec you want... Can't rave enough about how good this guy is... he's an impecable reputation!! He got a 1995 Pajero SWB for my GF and the thing looks like it's a couple of years old!!

from what i can see means passenger front door replaced. driver front door has thumb dent and a bigger then that dent in it.rear passo side has noticeable dent. rear driver door has been sprayed and has an wavy orange peal spray work on it.

Back