athracite/dark bronze alloys wanted to swap

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Any body got a set of anthracite/dark bronze alloys that they would like to swap for mine, shown in the profile pic to the left (only pic i have until i get home later) preferably in 17inch so i can keep my tyres. Anything offered must be able to fit over brembo's. 18inch also possibly considered but must have good tyres if swapping.

Mine are Inovit Redlines (Prodrive PFF7 replicas), 17x7inch, PCD is 5x100. Fits tyres, 215/45/17 or 225/45/17 They are black with a polished face as seen, there is some kerbing damage to 2 wheels and the laquer has started to peel in a couple of places. 4 new TOYO T1-R tyres less than 2 months old.

Willing to part exchange and put some money towards the new wheels if there's any interest.

Also willing to sell them outright if i receive a good offer :thumbsup:

Cheers man, but I actually got rid of a set of those in order to get the ones i have and unfortunately they wont clear the brembo's i'm putting on either

Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Anyone else? Even if they are just for sale for cash only, throw them up and i'll consider. Thanks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not sure Dave, I know the old ones i had as standard, shown above, definitely won't fit over them... The inovit redlines i have at the moment clear the brembo's by about 3mm and they have a pretty decent offset... They are a lot bigger than 4 pots, even bigger than k-sports, in both offset and diameter...

You are more than welcome to try one of your wheels on, once i have them fitted in a couple of weeks.. Just waiting on delivery at the moment :thumbsup:

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=13315.msg165122#msg165122 date=1236280450]
I have 17" Rota Force on mine and they fit over my Brembos no problem.
[/quote]

What colour? have you got a pic?

Back