ashley cole

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
can some one please explain how the hell the ref can give ashley a yellow card for nearly breaking little "p"'s leg inside the box , and not give a foul/free/PENALTY ! the game was over so wasnt a gome winning decision .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znWT_K-EQj0

am i missing something ??????????????????????????

confused.com :ponder2: :ponder2: :ponder2:

also had to smile at rooneys peno effort , if i didnt know better id say the chelsea ground staff set it up so he could see how john terry felt (champions lge final) :hjtwofinger:

and as for mr torres , jus when he seemed to be cuming back to his dangerous best form (2nd half ,scored in thirty seconds , good finish), he rounds De Gea and then with an wide open goal , spats it wide . UNBELIVEABLE . nearly felt sorry for him .............nearly ! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

supposedly the ball was out of play at the time of ashley cole's tackle :dontknow:

cant see how that makes a difference..

gretts even that doesnt make sense as "cole " was clearly in the air before chica had even made contact with the ball !

and with studs showing , aprox 1.5 ft off the ground !

cant believe the outcome ,or lack of it in this case .

defo red and a peno imo

As you said yourself mac mac, the game was over......so who gives a crap really? Sure the league is over already too, boring isn't it???

thats the thing nodge , [size=18pt]I[/size] seem to be the only one who gives a crap ! jus i cant remenber ever seein this before and am still looking for an explanation !

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=31682.msg363747#msg363747 date=1316422680]
can some one please explain how the hell the ref can give ashley a yellow card for nearly breaking little "p"'s leg inside the box , and not give a foul/free/PENALTY ! the game was over so wasnt a gome winning decision .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znWT_K-EQj0

am i missing something ??????????????????????????

confused.com :ponder2: :ponder2: :ponder2:

also had to smile at rooneys peno effort , if i didnt know better id say the chelsea ground staff set it up so he could see how john terry felt (champions lge final) :hjtwofinger:

and as for mr torres , jus when he seemed to be cuming back to his dangerous best form (2nd half ,scored in thirty seconds , good finish), he rounds De Gea and then with an wide open goal , spats it wide . UNBELIVEABLE . nearly felt sorry for him .............nearly ! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
[/quote]

Chelsea ground staff at old Trafford? There reason for no penalty is the ball was out of play, pretty simple

Back