Anyone know this car

we were out there lookin at a b4 one time for a mate a mine. place was robbed few days previous. Seem to be a bit sketchy, went out for a test drive in it, and the fuel tank was fairly empty. we turned up the road a bit and it started chuggin, and he said at the start that there was plenty fuel in it. but dint get to open her up at all to see what it was like. Could be a good lad but they wont do much on the pricing.

I looked at a couple of cars out there before, bloke working there never even approached me while I was wandering around!
What I saw was ropey, but the pics for that one like fairly good, maybe its the clean one amongst the other dirt.

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=3753.msg38444#msg38444 date=1190749139]
thats a good thing if no one approached you..

less pressure...

[/quote]

Yeah but it would have been nice if they even bothered opening the car so I could look inside

Damn I knew I forgot something!

No seriously though, the fella that was there on the day spent about 10mins with other lads that were there looking at a Silvia or something like that, but when he finished with them he turned his back and headed for the office in the corner.
I suppose if the car was really clean enough looking I might have bothered going after him but it wasn't for me anyway.

Cheers lads, i'll go up and have a look.If its not for me then i'll walk away.No harm in looking!!

Back