Anyone know this car before I view ?

Don't know it but was that the one on done deal a few weeks ago with the funny fitting fuel filler door on right rear quarter? Don't see. Photo of RHS on this add

No but its not bad money for a type r thats registered these days. Vrt is 4300 these da ys so there wont be many cheaper ones
If it had a v5 front bumper and a few bits tidied
Be sure to check inside quarters rear turrets etc

No but its not bad money for a type r thats registered these days. Vrt is 4300 these da ys so there wont be many cheaper ones
If it had a v5 front bumper and a few bits tidied
Be sure to check inside quarters rear turrets etc

Is that a v2 sti front bumper. Looks the same as the one on mine. Why would someone change it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think seanie that one wasnt registered
You're right it's still on done deal
9bc11781564865aa414a8c9523d363f4.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

As already mentioned check rear inner arches, remove rear door card and inspect.should have a green wax / protector on inner arch from factory.

I only found out about it after buying mine, but I was lucky enough with the mine

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

No it's not that one seanie, that lad has that car a good few years a mate of mine is married to a relation of his I've never seen the car but my mate said it's a decent car by all accounts and at that sort of coin it's well worth a look. Put a v4 grill on it and the front is back as it should.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Its a version 4 i presume so this is the correct front bumper for the car.. but not the correct rear spoiler.. thats for a v5 v6
If front was changed it would suit rear spoiler better i think
Rather than changing rear back to v3 v4.
Front grill also looks funny its not a v5 or v6 think these are honeycomb type. Not a major job either way and easy to get hold of

Its a version 4 i presume so this is the correct front bumper for the car.. but not the correct rear spoiler.. thats for a v5 v6
If front was changed it would suit rear spoiler better i think
Rather than changing rear back to v3 v4.
Front grill also looks funny its not a v5 or v6 think these are honeycomb type. Not a major job either way and easy to get hold of
Yeah it is a v4 grill and rear spoiler is v5

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

You can be sure that there has been a repair done previously where that rust is starting to bubble, whether it was damaged or they tried to fix rust before.. but something has went on under the paint previously

Guy told me he?s available from 1 o clock today to view. Got no response from him since. Phone seems turned off.
Anyone else with one for sale ? Cash waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back