any UFC fans out there?

[quote author=Scoobyke link=topic=5278.msg59529#msg59529 date=1202076024]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=5278.msg59527#msg59527 date=1202075655]
[quote author=scooby wrx link=topic=5278.msg59494#msg59494 date=1202068910]
brock lesner is the nxt big thing ;) n i think i seen som1 call him an animal dam right. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

eh he got beat..in 1minute 30 seconds
[/quote]

lol...not that great then... :ponder:
[/quote]

Brazilian ju jitsu can over come any power or size..Frank Mir is a great fighter not headline grabber but he is a tough bast@rd..he took a beating a kept in there tied lesnars leg up and made him tap..Im glad experience and technique won the day shows you cant just be a meat head to fight it takes skill and composure

Have to agree its all bout technique in the ring...BJJ..is defo the in thing to be trained in.. :thumbsup:

A rookie mistake from Lesnar, think he will learn how not to get caught out like this again. If he did master bjj he would be very scary, he was pounding Mir into the mat until that move.

the interview was great,with quotes like

im going to pound his face into the mat :lol:

i want to rip the skin off his face :lol:

Lesner had some savage amount of upper body strenght,even Mir admitted the legs were the only option :hang:
wont be the last we hear of Lesner.

Some of the earlier fights were cool :thumbsup:

[quote author=Scoobyke link=topic=5278.msg59391#msg59391 date=1202040364]
Who would be your favorite fighters...?I like watching these guys fight pure class.. :thumbsup:
Randy Couture
Chuck Liddel
Matt Hughes
[/quote]

George St. Pierre would be one of the better fighters to watch. Always has good flare...

As for the Lesnar V Mir match, I was a bit gutted to see it end so soon, but to be honest I knew it'd be a short fight. Lesnar was either going to level him early or get caught out like he did. He has a lot to learn, and UFC is not a one style of fighting place. You must excell in all to succeed there and Lesnar is a one trick pony.. Big donkey of a boy.

The Nogieura and Silvia match was pretty good though.

Lesnar will be back,rookie mistake. Mir was lucky not to get beat to pulp,fair play he stuck in and got the result.

Cant wait for henderson vs silva on 2nd of march, that will be a fight.

[quote author=narked link=topic=5278.msg59621#msg59621 date=1202121644]
Lesnar will be back,rookie mistake. Mir was lucky not to get beat to pulp,fair play he stuck in and got the result.

[/quote]
ur ryt he was lucky lesner had him but just 1 mistake, hes a tank now. he'll be back and i can see him havin a title sooner or later

[quote author=narked link=topic=5278.msg59621#msg59621 date=1202121644]

[/quote]

I think he can beat silva...Travis luder would of beat him if hadn't of fcuked up and stopped trainng for some stupid reason...managed to get him ot the mat had a great chance for a submission just couldn't stick it..be a great fight..tbh the heavy weights always dissapoint

Luder failed to make weight, what an idiot to waste a chance like that. I thought luder was supposed to fight GSP when he fooked up???

[quote author=narked link=topic=5278.msg59636#msg59636 date=1202125886]
Luder failed to make weight, what an idiot to waste a chance like that. I thought luder was supposed to fight GSP when he fooked up???
[/quote]

dont know how or why he did it..he still fought silva but it was non championship and he could of won it..idiot is right

yeah rookie mistake by lesner but he,s still an animal and he,ll go far in the ufc just wait and see....

Back