Any tilers on here

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Looking to get a quote to get our main bathroom tiled. Anyone on here in that trade? probably looking for something in the next month or two. So just looking for a price for the tiling and need to start looking for the tiles and new sinks etc. I was tempted to take it on myself but not sure i would have the skills for it yet!

I've two mates that are tilers. I can give them a shout for you if you want mate. :thumbsup:

Did my big bathroom 2 years ago in a big tile, got a wet wheel cutter and a normal tile cutter
Took me about a week to do it from start to finish, that's ripping everything out and putting in new sink toilet and bath. I found it handy to do and just took my time on every cut.
I'll stick some picks up ha ha.......... Not
If I was you and your handy with your hands I'd deffo give it a go.
I have since done all 3 bathrooms and kitchen.

i would like to do it myself alright but trying to persuade herself that i can do it is another matter! How much for the cutters Keith? There is already tiles on the floor can you tile over them or best to remove them? Probably need to re-screed the floor if they old ones are removed

Think I payed 120 for the wet wheel but I use it all the time now.
Did the kitchen in my sisters house and a few other bits.
Get the lid tiles up if I was you and get a good scraper and lash into it you will be grand.

Back