Any nice cars on parade today?

Kilfree

Octane Boostaholics
Here's one. ....
y9etu2yh.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Dunno what cars have to do with Patricks day parade :ponder2: , or why their is a load of trucks and vintage tractors involved in them either :dontknow: , was at my local parade today which had 4 or 5 marching bands the usual gaa and soccer clubs :goodjob: , then a vintage car club (more tin worm than cars) a tarmac contractor , a scrap merchant , concrete supplier ,tree surgeons :imlost:, the list goes on :whistle: , funniest part was the local fire brigade got an emergency call whilst wedged between the tin worm club :mechanic: and clatter of tractors belonging to the tarmac contractor :oops: , farcical day out really :popcorn: roll on 2015 :badday:

:anyone:

Manta looks cool though :thumbsup:

the parade would be over in 5 min if the local community businesses weren't there . your getting old all right just embrace it tommy :icon_grin:

to be fair you wouldn't mind local businesses putting something in if they put some sort of effort in joe but a whole line of tractors following a bunch of rusty cars around the town is nothing to do with the day

:thumbsup: ye know what you mean its the same everywhere apart from the big towns and citys you the van out :icon_biggrin:

van looks worse than the tin worm clubs entrants ,

years ago the auld boy used to enter the parade (small builder) (about 5'8) but he would be working on his entry for months , built a scaled down house around cars for few years running , used to look funny as fook seen a house belting along the main road at 40mph flower pots n all !

wha the fcuk are the gaa and soccer clubs doin in is aswell, them gaa bucks are stuck in everything, rather look at an auld car,

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=41164.msg471047#msg471047 date=1395083441]
Dunno what cars have to do with Patricks day parade[/quote]

This from the lad that had his old red hawk in the Arklow parade a number of years ago :whistle:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=41164.msg471126#msg471126 date=1395131091]
[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=41164.msg471047#msg471047 date=1395083441]
Dunno what cars have to do with Patricks day parade[/quote]

This from the lad that had his old red hawk in the Arklow parade a number of years ago :whistle:
[/quote]

not a proud moment but in my defence it was for a local business at the time

Personally can't see the problem with it - I'd rather see a nice car in the parade than the gypo's & their horse and karts that Wicklows parade was full of yesterday :banghead

Back