Any Impreza's for sale

Colonel D

Hi all, I'm looking to buy an STI and came across this forum. Bugeye would be preferred but open to blob or hawk. There's a couple on Done Deal but I said I'll try here first, buying from an enthusiast might be better as they're more likely to have taken care of the car. Has anyone here got one they're willing to part with?

Welcome along 👍 Being a big demand for cars lately few more that many up for sale . Rust is the biggest with the age of some cars now all cars can suffer but Uk cars are more prone to it having spend longer in the salt conditions so you really need to know what your looking at . If not get someone who is .
Always great ad I’ve here so if you see a car your interested in post it up here so rove might know it and give you information or advice before you buy which is all better 👍👍👍👍

A
Hi all, I'm looking to buy an STI and came across this forum. Bugeye would be preferred but open to blob or hawk. There's a couple on Done Deal but I said I'll try here first, buying from an enthusiast might be better as they're more likely to have taken care of the car. Has anyone here got one they're willing to part with?

There is a black sti on donedeal 2 days and has a deposit in it.

Back