Any events coming up??

Yes there’s a Karting event on in white river over the Christmas details will be posted shortly 👍as Iv started my diet to loose a bit of weight for it 🤣👍 also

Sunday 12th December j14 cars and Coffey Should be a good meet will be posted up after 👍👍

Yes there’s a Karting event on in white river over the Christmas details will be posted shortly 👍as Iv started my diet to loose a bit of weight for it 🤣👍 also

Sunday 12th December j14 cars and Coffey Should be a good meet will be posted up after 👍👍
Cheers definitely count me in and I’ll head up to j14 for a look also thanks against

Any word on the go karting? Happy Christmas by the way

Sorry to be annoying mate but I can’t see it in the events section do I need to be a paid up member to see it? I can do that if so or can you give a link or something??

If you aren't not a full member you are only seeing part of the isdc forum events section is in members section along with members cars blogs etc some of the forum is not on public view if you get me it is worth it some events do be subsidise when they are on and events when they are on might be food and few other bits there

There is usually a meet up somewhere on way to events and drive down together what part of the country are you in

I’m in Wexford lad, anybody goin up from down this way?? I’d b up for meeting up for sure, where snouts are ya yourself? I’m Johnny by the way only new to this sort of thing, I joined anyway put me name in the hat so should b good oul crack, your in Dublin are ya? I could meet yas on the way through

I’m in Wexford lad, anybody goin up from down this way?? I’d b up for meeting up for sure, where snouts are ya yourself? I’m Johnny by the way only new to this sort of thing, I joined anyway put me name in the hat so should b good oul crack, your in Dublin are ya? I could meet yas on the way through
Yes I am in Dublin myself there is a few members from wexford in club as well most drives we'd put up a place along the way to meet up there is also a WhatsApp group which gets posted in only for events there's a thread somewhere to get admin to add you in if you want. Alot of events have been cancelled because of covid so things are getting back a bit with events drives are good crack with some lads around the country organising days out local knowledge is good as it gives other people a chance to see places around country side should be a few things come up in new year all going well

Cheers appreciate ya getting back to me sher if ya hear of a meet up place let me know and I’ll meet yas on the way

Back