Anti lift kit and rear camber bolts

tractorman

Looking get these for the WR1,
Anybody and recommendations or links. Or if you have these fitted yourself, would you advise?

Been looking myself few sites inc scoobyworld

Only thing is ull get hammered on exchange rate

Looking at thease bits myself just double check yourself they will fit yours if ordering

046669a366bd2a4d97e0a69afac1d917.jpg

Eibach rear camber bolts bout 30 gbp

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I got ALK fitted and felt difference. The front was feeling more planted and and the car felt better at cornering. I got them all the way from Australia where whiteline stuff are made. Im away now but will send you a link when l get back home. I remember that it was much cheaper than the UK prices even with the risk of getting caught by the customs.

Expensive stuff at over €240 before shipping but they've never been cheap!!. Not much but scoobyparts is a pound cheaper and might offer a bit of discount if you get a few together and contact tim directly.

I have an ALK on my Hawk and made a good difference and worth doing.

In fact I have a load of other WL goodies bought which are not fitted to the car yet.

Found Scoobyparts (Tim) and Indigo-GT (Ryan) good to deal with in the UK for this stuff - they were cheaper than Camskill and Scoobyworld... just contact them by email or phone and ask for a better price than the website and they're usually able to knock a bit off. If getting a couple of different things then can get really good discounts.

Picked up a set last night looking forward to fitting them loved them on the type r

Try to copy this number in fleabay and see if it works. This is for a widetrack but you can look in his other items for the right kit for you. He does more stuff like drop links and ARB if you planing of buying them you can combine postage.

Yea thats it.
Thanks colm l hate posting from my mobile.
Anyway it works at around 130 sterlings which is about 40 less then scoobyworks.
Bit longer wait tho and tge risk with the customes like l said.

Try Indigo GT in the UK. Send an email not all their whiteline bits are on the site. Also check with ProParts. He is a whiteline dealer so should be able to get a price.

Try Indigo GT in the UK. Send an email not all their whiteline bits are on the site. Also check with ProParts. He is a whiteline dealer so should be able to get a price.
Got sorted already thanks ????????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back