Anti Lag uses ???

silverbullitt

Petrolheads
ok a question for the people who have anti-lag systems fitted on their cars

who actually uses it for its intended purpose ,

and who actually uses it to scare the bee-jaysus out of people on the street

be honest now !!!

Id say IF i was to fit Antilag.... It would be used properly once or twice then I would use it to scare the hoop outta people for a while....

But every now and again it would be used for its intended purpose whilst scalping round a track or thru a forest.....

i use it for a bit of both, usually when on a spirated drive over the mountains :icon_headbang: you really cant beat the rally car sound :multijump:

I dont really use it to scare people :smile: well maybe once or twice :icon_rolleyes:
but i mainly use it for my own pleasure :icon_grin: the bang between gears :icon_headbang:
its not really an aggressive anti-lag but it is affective enough :icon_grin:

[quote author=Nic spec c link=topic=17140.msg209732#msg209732 date=1250098480]
I dont really use it to scare people :smile: well maybe once or twice :icon_rolleyes:
but i mainly use it for my own pleasure :icon_grin: the bang between gears :icon_headbang:
its not really an aggressive anti-lag but it is affective enough :icon_grin:
[/quote]

The night you got back from gettin it fitted you scared the sh*t out of 2 auld farts walkin down the street wit me behind you , pop pop

Dont remember any senior citizens Tom and if i had seen them i defo wouldn't have turned it on :naughty: same as i wouldn't use it if i seen people walking dogs or pushing buggies! that wouldn't be the done thing.

[quote author=Nic spec c link=topic=17140.msg209756#msg209756 date=1250101716]
Dont remember any senior citizens Tom and if i had seen them i defo wouldn't have turned it on :naughty: same as i wouldn't use it if i seen people walking dogs or pushing buggies! that wouldn't be the done thing.
[/quote]

:multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump:

i'll openly admit i used mine once to scare the boyos out with there little carts and horses wit transit vans in toe monitoring their speed. Fuckin line of traffic must have been two miles long. On wit aunti lag and well ye all know how horses react to noise like that! Also use it for a nice run on a windy road

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=17140.msg209771#msg209771 date=1250105353]
i'll openly admit i used mine once to scare the boyos out with there little carts and horses wit transit vans in toe monitoring their speed. feckin line of traffic must have been two miles long. On wit aunti lag and well ye all know how horses react to noise like that! Also use it for a nice run on a windy road
[/quote]Good man Brian i often wished i had the oul double barrel sometimes (Not road rage ) :thumbsup: to clear those discriminited against,(It's not fair !! why aren't we treated the same boss ?) Citizen's of Ireland off the road. Maybe i should stick with the oul RX but im only dreamin if i had a car with anti-lag Oh the possibilities :ponder2: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Back