Am i the only one here with a GT-b estate??

nicknack

Petrolheads
Just lookin at the how many legacys and impreza's etc forum and i dont see anyone with a GT-b estate. I know green wagon has an estate but nae a jap import. Just pondering.
Anyone else ave one?

I've sold 6 Gtb estates so far this year n i think ony 1 has signed up ! (02 blitzen)

Hi there,

I've just joined up so now you are definitly not alone!

I have a '96 auto estate and I love it. Yours manual or auto?

Actually Damo I nearly bought the yellow tiptronic one off of you a while back (if you are the same person I'm thinking of)

Zaphy

I think damo is talkin bout me, I bought a 02 GTB Blitzen, collectin it tomorrow!! :wazzup:

I have a 97 Auto Legacy GT-B Estate, only 45k miles and is like new :dance:.Just landed from Japan 3 weeks ago.Still unregistered..

Gotta ask ye - I can't find a brilliant website I found a while back with engine CEL codes listed on it.

Unfortunatly today after a fairly "pushing it" drive home I got a check engine light. I checked what I had and it's 31 and 22. And of course I can't find what the hell they mean. Any ideas?

I wonder if it might be to do with petrol as I sinned two days ago and put very cheap unleaded from a garage known for not having the greatest petrolium in the world...

Would really like to know what those codes mean though. If I can find the site later on I'll post it, quite useful.

Cheers, though now I'm worried.Knock sensor I would assume is to do with shite petrol.. but throttle position sensor circuit?... hope it's nothing major.

Forgot to mention when the engine light comes on I lose almost all power - it'll rev up to about 2000rpm, not move beyond that for a couple seconds, then goes on as normal.

If anyone has had this before please tell me it was just because you bought cheap fuel... please???

I'm embarrassed asking this question...

Does anyone know exactly what the power button on the side of the auto gear stick does? I'd love to think it whips up another 50bhp or something but to be honest I can't really tell the difference between driving it with power on or power off...Should I???

[quote author=zaphy link=topic=4475.msg48637#msg48637 date=1197395402]
I'm embarrassed asking this question...

Does anyone know exactly what the power button on the side of the auto gear stick does? I'd love to think it whips up another 50bhp or something but to be honest I can't really tell the difference between driving it with power on or power off...Should I???

I dunno what it is either, i think it might just put it up to the redline or something or smoother changes or something. often wondered myself!

[/quote]

Back