All man utd fans..

we got the very best he had to offer anyway!!!!
still a great gamble for man u!!!!
i wouldnt be worried bout him....doesnt strengthen utd IMO....
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dont get me wrong, its fooking great for liverpool, :653: :653:, how could you worry about him now after him being bandie for the last 4 seasons!! :lol: :lol:

And he didnt even gel that well with rooney in the england set up.

as long as madrid are splashing the cash,utd havent got the pulling power of spains top two!!!
owen could have went to hull,even phil brown thought he could sign him and big sam wouldnt touch him plus got the big snub from rafa four years ago!!!!
his best years are behind him....wonder what sort of wages hes gettin!!!

A little birdie landed on my shoulder earlier and mentioned the words, pay as you play with score bonus, I couldnt see Ferguson setting a fixed wage for him???

cant be abad thing I always liked owen.. knew ferguson would pick him he always talked about him...utd have the best doctors around if hes gonna get it together anywhere its old trafford

Scratching my head on this one. But I guess Fergie knows what he is doing.

If he scores an injury time winner in front of the Kop i'll call it a good move! :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

€30,000 grand pay as you play ..................but if he can return to his best
with various extras for goals scored etc...

He will be back up to €110,000 a week :shock2: :shock2:

..................Christ that's nearly as much as some accountant's get paid , ISN'T THAT RIGHT NODGE :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

Niall.

have to wait and see how he ges on :dontknow:

i think they might need to buy more than michael owen to be in with a shot of winning the champions league this year

Back