Airsoft Rifle for sale CM-205 (M4 Carbine)

Killiano92

Petrolheads
Airsoft Rifle for sale. Perfect condition. Bought to go Air softing but ended up never being used except for shooting a few cans out the back!
Its a Combat Machine CM18 Mod 1 but its an M4 to most peoples eyes. Battery powered (which didnt come with it!) and fully legal under 1 joule so not classed under the firearms act which some can be.
Spec as follows:
Metal and durable plastic construction.
Sliding stock
Picatinny mounting rails for sights, lights, laser sights, grips etc.
Rechargeable battery pack in stock. Full charge will do 3000-4000 shots depending on temperatures. Charger included.
Semi and Fully automatic.
Swiss Arms Red dot sight with adjustable reticule.
1 X 120 Round magazine
1 X 400 Round magazine
1 X Speed Loader
Single point sling.

Its a serious bit of kit it looks the business i spent a good bit of cash on it bought all good stuff with it at the time. The sight, extra mag, speed loader and sling alone cost €160.

I have a few hundred BBs to go with it aswell.

I'm looking for about €400. Its worth every penny of it, considering its more or less brand new and nothing came with it not the battery or the charger. Which cost about 30 quid
I'll fire up some pics later on in the meantime heres a link to a shop selling them. Exact same as in theat picture but with a sight on top and a sling.

Make me an offer! :thumbsup:

http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/index.php?route=product/product&path=36_39&product_id=951

Back