Abeyleix After thoughts

[quote author=richie link=topic=910.msg7457#msg7457 date=1164723596]
great day out, seen some nice scoobs came away wit loads of idea's
thanks
[/quote]

Good Job Richie :thumbsup:

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=910.msg7454#msg7454 date=1164722146]
Niall... I'll whisper this...

[size=7pt]The Members Section can only be viewed by Full Members...[/size] ;)
[/quote]

hahaha :D :D :D

wat could i do when i was told der was no room booked by staff i go 2 the next 1 and hope i have more luck

Sorry bout that mate, that's bad luck!

Always worth having a phone number of one of us if you're coming to events. If you're signing up as a full member I'll be in touch regularly by text before all events.

John

Great turnout lads :thumbsup:

@ murt and rooster - I didn't go into the dinner and was hanging around the carpark and bar? Nobody asked me any questions? I had a subaru jacket on and had my 5 year old son with me? As previously said it was planned that the dinner was on so I'm surprised that the staff didn't know anything about it :ponder: :dunno:

Alan.

ok lads, was just dissapointed the day did,nt work out, will go next time and no takin the piss out of us..... will be on time.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

[quote author=murt link=topic=910.msg7517#msg7517 date=1164747225]
ok lads, was just dissapointed the day did,nt work out, will go next time and no takin the p**s out of us..... will be on time.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :subaru: :subaru:

and make the next meet for my day off work, and yea, no rallies on, off to scotland for the galloway hills rally this weekend again, lets hope i dont have to call out the helicopter rescue again, keep an eye on for pics on monday, surely there be a couple of scoobs about aving a bit o fun...... :subaru:

Back