A##hole

nic spec c

Octane Boostaholics
Was parked today beside a piece of scrap jeep no back seats and rear window blanked off you know the type for insurance reasions no back seats no rear windows=commercial insurance, anyway sitting there for a few mins when next thing the fool in the back decieded to swing open the back door, bang! what the fook :angry: put a dint in the rear door, i got out and lost the feckin head, gobsh1te said it wasnt me im not payin for it makin a joke of it, he said its only a scrape i've had bigger on my face to which i responded you'll have more than a scrape in a min if u dont shut ur trap, made the call to the gardai ,sent up a detective was up within 5min :thumbsup:fair play to him, the chap in the jeep still denied he done it until the detective said we'll have a look at the cctv and he would get the forensic boys in to take paint samples had to laugh at ur man in the jeep he did'nt know what to do, he's goin to pay up anyway, got a quote for to fix it 357quid, thank god i was there and seen it otherwise i'd be 357 out of pocket.

good man, you did the right thing in calling the guards. if you lost the head youd be the one in trouble :thumbsup:

Well done man well handled that sh1t wrecks my head the amount of times it happens, careless w&*ker  :angry: anyway well played man by the sounds of it your man was looking for a get outa jail free card by trying to piss you off and hit him  :thumbsup:

ya some people have no respect for other peoples cars.. lucky you were around when it happened

Fair play mate I hate that. They are the worst kind of dents to get hence where ver i have to park I try park well away from every other car or get a space where no one can park beside me. Also nice to hear that there are still some decent Garda about.

whats the story there you'd think subaru would use something better than coke cans to make there doors thin isn't the word!!! only back from florida a few weeks ago and the niice people a hertz gave me a new forester for the week i came out of one of the theme parks one night to find a big ding in the wing fooked if was paying the for the damage so i got my hand up there and pushed it back out as best i could haven't heard anything since!!!!! :D :D

Fair play to ya for standing your ground and nailing the scum. :shoot:

@ scoobystu u wont hear anything from hertz they charge ur credit card! :angry: thats why u have 2 have it swiped when u first collect the car.

Ur lucky u where there m8 2 catch that w a n k e r on I always park over 2 space so no1 can get near me.

If u ever hit any1 in anger though it bears 2 remember the law under self defence(UK) "if you believe someone is going to attack you, YOU CAN STRIKE FIRST to prevent the attack on yourself"

Not an excuse 2 just go out and gub some1 trhough!!! Glad u didnt rise 2 his bait.

Thats terrible Nic, its such a nice car aswell, I hate that, similar happened to a mate of mines car, an old man reversed into his car and we were standing right there watching, he waved at us and drove off so we gave chase...  :whistle: Caught up with old man in a local hotel car park and he started telling us it was only a few scratches, but the car was pretty new aswell at the time... he was being a bit John B about the whole thing until my mate pulled out the wolfe and threatened to dial up the fuzz!He said he'd sort it out with him in the morning, morning came and I called down with him to meet yer man and he then basically denied the incident ever happening...
We went straight to the Gards and they sorted it out luckily enough...
Morale of the story, dont trust old people, they are like a saucy looking ex girlfriend, they'll both screw you for all your worth and try and leave you out of pocket in the end!! :D Glad to hear the sh*t head is payin!

Back