A few of my Subarus

Wow... That is insane spec. What a build.. however,
I think I see what the problem is.....
You have TOO MANY savage cars.
Now, because Im a really nice fella, and I want to help you out of this predicament, I'll tell you what I'll do for you ( only coz I like ya)
I'll take the oul type R off ya- I know, I know- it's a huge imposition on myself - but that's what we are like here, really really really helpful, and ya needn't pay me or anything, I don't want a penny off you. It's not a problem.
And you see, THEN , then that takes the indecisive factor out of the equation, and you can just get straight into that absolute fucking monster of a RB.
You needn't thank me, it's my pleasure. Just helping a fellow member out.
We're all really sound here like that.
I know it short notice and all, but I've cleared my schedule and I CAN make it up on Sunday after all .
What time is dinner at???

Think that's most of the Spec, got the work carried out in 2019, and it's pretty much been parked up since. On pump fuel in the north 97Ron but did add octane booster most fills.
Owen's development B1371HTA
Perrin FMIC
Perrin 76mm Turbo Inlet
RCM Fuel Rails
RCM Fuel Lines
RCM TGV Delete
Secondary Air Pump Delete
Bosch EV14 1000cc Injectors
RCM Un Equal Lenght Headers ( Ceramic Coated ) Includes Decat Up pipe
RCM Fuel Pressure Regulator
RCM 3 Port Boost Solenoid
RCM Uprated Temperature Thermostat
RCM Uprated Fuel Pump 450lph
RCM 3" Open Neck Downpipe
Blitz Cat Back Exhaust
HKS Superflow Induction Kit
Arp 11mm Head Studs
Mahle Race Bearings
Mahle Pistons
Manley Rods
RCM Stopper Head Gasket kit
Gates timing belt kit
e6beac2cd6d572dcea82593ec3750383.gif

Wow... That is insane spec. What a build.. however,
I think I see what the problem is.....
You have TOO MANY savage cars.
Now, because Im a really nice fella, and I want to help you out of this predicament, I'll tell you what I'll do for you ( only coz I like ya)
I'll take the oul type R off ya- I know, I know- it's a huge imposition on myself - but that's what we are like here, really really really helpful, and ya needn't pay me or anything, I don't want a penny off you. It's not a problem.
And you see, THEN , then that takes the indecisive factor out of the equation, and you can just get straight into that absolute fucking monster of a RB.
You needn't thank me, it's my pleasure. Just helping a fellow member out.
We're all really sound here like that.
I know it short notice and all, but I've cleared my schedule and I CAN make it up on Sunday after all .
What time is dinner at???
No bother, anything in particular you fancy for dinner?

AHH no, I'll bring the dinner.
No,no- I insist - it's the least I can do.
Big Macs all around!!!!!!!

N.B.
Offer is strictly limited to one big Mac only .
Even though post may state" big Macs all around!!" It strictly is one big Mac only.
Big Mac will only be handed over once keys of the afforementioned "type R" have been given to ben.
Terms and conditions apply and are for strictly limited time only , i.e. Sunday.
Condiments and salt and, or "drink" are not included, and if required, may incurr additional fees.

I could think of worse complaints man 😎
But seriously, go to the drop down menu at the top of the page, sign up as a full member, start a blog on those cars, and get to some events πŸ‘πŸ‘ €50 for the year, and you will get it's value back 10 fold. AGM coming up shortly too πŸ‘πŸ‘

Got a few more pics today from the exporter so should be on a boat on Paddy's day and in Southampton for June all being well🀞🀞
I keep buying cars to sell but can't bring myself to sell them after I get them how I want themπŸ™„
First World problems aidy🀣, unbelievable collection, fair playπŸ‘

There was zero turbo lag when driving, very very punchy through the gears, small turbo but highly recommended by Chevron Motorsport in the UK who used to be and possibly still are the main Owens Development Turbo sales point, couldn't go past them. Simon from Chevron could have sold me 600,700,800+ turbos for chasing numbers on a dyno but for day to day performance it's unreal, need to upgrade the clutch tho as it wasn't coping too well but I'm in no panic to do it as like I said it hasn't been on the road in 4 years, will get round to it eventuallyπŸ™„ I've a habit of building them up to what I want and then going again, without using them after they are finished

That sounds exactly what I am aiming to have to be honest. A very responsive car with low and high end for street and track use. What fuel pump did you go with in the end? I currently have a 340lph one and I think this is not enough to make the desired power.

@AidyRB would love to get your thoughts on my build since you been through it and made it work. It's a fairly long build thread going on for 7 years now but the last few pages have the engine stuff :)

Class set up not jealous at all haha. All your missing is a nice V6 Wagon I know of very good one for sale haha. Best Luck with the car's going forward

Back