A drive in the Dublin/Wicklow Mountains - This Saturday?

Yeah I was thinking 1pm at the Old Mill there in Old Bawn. 2 mins from the motorway for those travelling there & then straight onto the mountains up the back roads to blessington & around the lakes.

Oh man,
That's a great route, great stuff!
I'll do my best to make it
Fair play,
Dan

On those roads, Me and the golf are a good match for most scoobies :roll:!
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=26256.msg308449#msg308449 date=1283465937]
On those roads, Me and the golf are a good match for most scoobies :roll:!
Dan
[/quote]

jesus dan!!!

your lucky your TDI wolsfburg 700bhp golf,lord jaysus unreal..........wont meet my 150bhp millers E5 spec c!! id show you then!!!!!
very busy that day....but i might be able to school you to the gap if its a bit later in the day!!!
may see you on the road skag!!!!! :icon_biggrin: :subaru:

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=26256.msg308362#msg308362 date=1283453039]
Can I take the 22B Pete...? :pray: I'll say I just bought it if stopped! :whistle:

[/quote]

Thats a good idea J,

If I am stopped I will pretend to be you and say I just bought it :lol:

[quote author=Pete link=topic=26256.msg308515#msg308515 date=1283499334]
[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=26256.msg308362#msg308362 date=1283453039]
Can I take the 22B Pete...? :pray: I'll say I just bought it if stopped! :whistle:

[/quote]
Thats a good idea J,
If I am stopped I will pretend to be you and say I just bought it :lol:
[/quote]

Fine then... :icon_rolleyes: It's no longer for sale... I want it back!

Would love to come along and meet some Members
If i can reasonable acc the night before japfest count me in

Ok we have enough numbers for this to take place.

1pm in the car park of the Old Mill pub tomorrow.

My number is 087 6865622 if anyone needs to contact me.

Hello Lads & Ladies,

The purpose for this Mini Meet today was to give a surprise to Leo Quig (A Fellow Member in the Club) :thumbsup:

Leo's Wife to be, asked Grahamo Spec-C (Best Man) if some members could give him a surprise when he exited the Church after saying I Do :thumbsup:

Brian posted a mini meet for a drive, so as not to arouse suspicion :thumbsup:

We went for a little Mystery Tour in the Dublin Mountains ............ while testing the limits of Dans Golf's Sump :thumbsup:

& Then another ............... as his wife to be was Fashionably Late :whistle: :icon_grin:

I for one had a great time :subaru:

& Wasted Far Too much fuel for the miles done :lol:

May We wish Leo & His Wife All The Best in the Future and that they have a long and wonderful life together :clap:

Cheers,

Michael
P.S. Fair Play to Graham for Requesting this Saturday Spin out :subaru:

Great spin today,
I really enjoyed the drive, We should defo do it again soon!
Fair play mick for keeping a good safe but still entertaining pace,
Congrats to Leo :clap:
Dan

Great little spin today.

Thanks to all that arrived, the look on Leo's face made it worth while :icon_grin:

And graham saying how he noticed Leo looking around when he heard the cars arriving :lol:

congrats Leo, best wishes for the future mate :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done to all that attended :clap: ... Sorry I couldn't make it myself, spent the morning putting the front end back on the car only to find the battery was acting up :icon_rolleyes:

Back