A courier to collect a truck part in Uk and deliver to Ireland

JohnM

Petrolheads
Well lads, I need a courier to pick up a lorry part approx 6 ft square and approx 8 inches deep (weight would be less than 30kgs)
Anyone got any good companys to do this?
Cheers
John

Well John, a good friend is involved in a transport business here in dub. She'll send me a price tomorrow. Where in the uk is it coming from and where do u need it delivered to?

depending on where its located or if it can be shipped to an address in uk i will be going either this sat or next and ill pick it up for u let me know if you can work someting out and u can contact me on 0858501738 :thumbsup:

ps ill be in a caddy and have afew bits in myself...is it 6x6 inc wrapping ect? can it be taking from wrapping??

It's up in Seaham, Cleveland SR7 9HX Dossie, And I can collect it in Dublin :thumbsup: Alan, It can be taken out of the wrapping. It would fit no problem :thumbsup:
Is it near where you are going?
Cheers
John

the closest i wud be is blackburn approx 2.5 hrs away can u get it shipped to there and ill ask my guy will he accept delivery and hold till i arrive to collect my gearbox and parts?he has a garage there

Back