99 TYPE R V LIMITED WITH ENGINE GONE

KENC

ISDC Club Member
Well, heres the situation, am considering selling my blue 99 type r v limited. I had got big plans for it but after been thinking and as i am currently building my house maybe to have the money there incase i need it might be a better option...
the car is mint cond and i put a new set of 17" gold revolution rally wheels on it with new falken tyres, unfortunetly i only put about 200 miles on them b4 big ends went, i also put full new stainless 3" exhaust and down pipe on it that i bought from street performance, and again only 200 miles achieved, new walbro fuel pump with again only 200 miles on it, and as for styling, i had just put p1 front splitter on and sti8 scoop and it really looked the muts nuts.
I want 11k euro for it with everything on it, there is around 3 grands worth of extras on it at that price so i think that is resonable,
i dont want to know if one was sold last week for a bag of potatoes and a sexual favour or how much your mate only got for his :noway:,
thats the price i need to make me sell it :thumbsup:, engine is out already so ready for engine to be dropped in :thumbsup:
unless Damo has pictures that i sent him of her wen she was just finished with wheels and splitter etc etc i have none to put up.

Back