'99 Type-R Opinions

Thats about the going rate for a reasonably clean type r without big engine mods alright.

Looks a nice car from the pics. Just to note though I'd imagine that roof vent is aftermarket as it doesn't have any of the ltd features, i.e. blue seats & dash surround etc.

The V-limited didn't always have the Blue seats. Only the WRC Special edition did Brian so I'd say it's a factory job alright.

Blue seats only came in Version 6 Limited. This could be a Version 5 Limited which came with no blue seats, no blue dash surround and no plaque below ashtray.

Im trying to tell from the spoiler if its a Version 5 or 6 or not. The Version 6 spoiler top part slopes downwards.

I love that shape now i must say,evokes memories of the WRC impreza when it was beating everybody up!,be lucky to get one in good knick id say these days?,probably save up & get an 03's in a few years,insurance company doesnt like 21yr olds in impreza's!

She's a version 5 spoiler for sure. Your right about the Version 6 having an extra up lip andy.

yeah the Version 6 spoiler is not flat and slopes, not a lot of poeple know that

03.jpg

she looks nice..id be curious why it has no stickers on the site and the front fog covers..maybe had a lick of paint but other than that it looks tidy

Big Money these days
all mprezas are qouted on the highest rate vrt these days
I think it is better to buy at home
1. you can know the car before you buy
2. vrt cancels out value on high performance carsbelow 15000 upwards
the dearer they are the more you save
in the mid range id doesent save money on high performance since the new vrt system kicked in to play
Thats what I think anyway
want to be real special to import it
only evens out if you get a real good deal on the car

[quote author=KENC link=topic=13227.msg163014#msg163014 date=1235944644]
whats vrt on them now :ponder2:
[/quote]

Hey Gary,

Your not getting pissed off with the Opel already are ya :icon_biggrin:

[quote author=Gary O link=topic=13227.msg162814#msg162814 date=1235931849]
I love that shape now i must say,evokes memories of the WRC impreza when it was beating everybody up!,be lucky to get one in good knick id say these days?,probably save up & get an 03's in a few years,insurance company doesnt like 21yr olds in impreza's!
[/quote]

Ah i like the corsa for what it is,cheap n cheerful but i miss havin some poke under d right foot

VRt was 3650 or sumtin along those lines looked it up last night for that type-r

Nice yoke alright, love the roof vent.

As for the decals on the side and fog light covers, It has the front wing sti badges under the indicators and the foglight cover might be new or it used to have fogs :dontknow:

Still looks sweet as :thumbsup:

Back