98 v4 STI Wagon..... PRICE DROP 12000euro (BARGAIN)

S

Sti Garda

good tight car in immaculate condition for sale. I have gone as far as I want with it and feel it's a nice exapmle of a rare white sti wagon.

It's just after getting an engine rebuild, with a new crank, con rod, ACL bearings and Roger Clark modifed Oil pump, Steel head gaskets.
It will be serviced for the new owner as I change oil and filter every 5k

83,k taxed till July,
Always warmed up and down and has been ran on Octane Booster since the day It arrived in Ireland.

12,000k open to offers, Have to VRT my Blobeye.
Cheers
Sti Garda

Body:
Full version 6 front upgrade, Bumper, grill, V6 front spoiler, 22B bonnet vents, crystal headlights, sidelights and indicators, wedges painted pink, STi wagon spoilers and splash guards. Scott Lowe red STI Mudflaps

Wheels and tyres:
17 inch speedline Turinis in white with 224/40/18 Hankook tyres.

Brakes:
Mintex Ctech Dimpled and grooved disks, Mintex 1155 pads up front, Goodridge braided hoses all round, Mintex DOT5 fluid, Cusco servo stablizing bracket.

Suspension:
Front - Prodrive front springs and shocks, Rear - Eibach springs OE KYB shocks, STi upper strut braces front and rear, Cusco front under tie bar. Whiteline rear anti-rollbar and droplinks.

Engine:
Apexi Power FC replacement ECU Mapped By Andy Forrest, Apexi Powered earthing Kit, HKS Dump Valve, Red Samco Hosing, Zero Sports Cooling Slam Panel, Zero Sports Intercooler Duct, Zero Sports Rad and Oil Caps, Fuel Lab Fuel Pressure Regulator and 255p/h in tank pump. Apexi Downpipe and Magnex centre section and back box. Acl bigend bearings, RCM oil pump

Inside.
Apexi Oil Temp, Exhaust temp and Fuel Pressure Gauges in a zero sports centre Pod, Knocklink in heater vent, HKs turbo Timer, Impreza Stainless Steel door sills, Genuine Impreza Mats, Lamco steering colum mounted boost gauge,

I'm sure I can add to the list but cannot remember at this moment.

thousands spent over the last year on this car, Wheels, Apexi Gauges and the rebuild and I do believe It's a good car for this money.

Go On, be different- buy a wagon.

has just been put up on carzone thought id give an isdc member a chance to have a look

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Subaru/Impreza/WRX-STI/1012646/

Re: 98 v4 STI Wagon

Beautiful :clap: always wanted one of them
Was that John M's car at one stage.

that'd be his alright, you know wat sort of car she is so!!!!

absolute gem of a car

cheers
Sti Garda :smokin:

thanks lads for the comments, just need a buyer now!!!

rite lads and lassies, ive had a lot of interest in this car many Dreamers came out to see it, i need
a quick sale as i have to VRT my blobeye before july!!! :angry: :angry:

god damm green party!!!

anyway at this stage im willing to take offers on the car, it has to go

discount to isdc members of course

Sti Garda :smokin:

has to go this month!!!!!!

12000 or nearest offer its yours

1000 you never know could end up the nearest offer! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only pulling your leg! :thumbsup: :subaru:

This is a beautiful car! Great job done on it! :thumbsup:

hey garda, I see the carzone ad says sold - well done, hope ya introduced the new owner to the club as they're now driving around in a previous feature car :thumbsup:

Back