5k max to spend looking for an sti

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/subaru-impreza-wrx-sti/5741330

if your after a bug this one is in killaloe county clare, belongs to an old guy who buys and sells performance and luxury cars.
He buys them and looks at them for a few weeks and then sells them at a loss. he has it about 6 weeks, took as trade in.
i drove it its tight and clean body. dont like the wheels. dont know much about the history but its worth a look

[quote author=seanie link=topic=39666.msg452620#msg452620 date=1384275550]
http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/subaru-impreza-wrx-sti/5741330

if your after a bug this one is in killaloe county clare, belongs to an old guy who buys and sells performance and luxury cars.
He buys them and looks at them for a few weeks and then sells them at a loss. he has it about 6 weeks, took as trade in.
i drove it its tight and clean body. dont like the wheels. dont know much about the history but its worth a look
[/quote]

i dont think i could make it that far at the min to look at a car and you are right the wheels are muck puke

[quote author=Animal spec-c link=topic=39666.msg1#msg1 date=1384276786]
The car has a turbo lag timer and can be spooled and started from outside the car.....must get myself one of these lol
[/quote]
As I said he is an auld guy that buys and sells he wouldn't know much about them.
Clean car none the less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

[quote author=seanie link=topic=39666.msg452628#msg452628 date=1384279479]

The car has a turbo lag timer and can be spooled and started from outside the car.....must get myself one of these lol
[/quote]
As I said he is an auld guy that buys and sells he wouldn't know much about them.
Clean car none the less.

[/quote]

not dissing the sale just taught it was funny

The car has a turbo lag timer and can be spooled and started from outside the car
[/quote]

I know, as the old saying goes
if in doubt shut your mouth :)

If any member is looking at this car let me know and ye can throw it on my lift if you like for a look, he lived close to me

Back