5 Million Dollar Underground Garage

Absolutely I was thinking maybe he doesent want his stuff on show and they just filled it out
no way would you spend that on a garage and not have nice metal in it :wtf:

Such bullshit,
All that money spent on the structure and the best of tool boxes and other equipment, then to have such dirt parked up FFS! What a tool

Is it possible that he has the real metal hidden in case of robbing fookers seeing the video?

Must be Pete there is no way someone would spend that amount on a garage otherwise
must be the answer :dontknow:
[quote author=Pete link=topic=40038.msg455888#msg455888 date=1386976658]
Such bullshit,
All that money spent on the structure and the best of tool boxes and other equipment, then to have such dirt parked up FFS! What a tool

Is it possible that he has the real metal hidden in case of robbing fookers seeing the video?
[/quote]

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=40038.msg455889#msg455889 date=1386976777]
Looks like your gaff Pete
With all your 22b's :icon_biggrin:
[/quote]

Yeaaaaa you should see my garage Keith!
Not one thing car related handbags

this is cools guys admit it the garage itself the ultimate bit of showing off when people around at your house :multijump:

[quote author=daly.88 link=topic=40038.msg455897#msg455897 date=1386986831]
this is cools guys admit it the garage itself the ultimate bit of showing off when people around at your house :multijump:
[/quote]

No doubt about it, ultimate man cave

Defo not what is usually in there.

He said its a bunker that must protect millions and millions of dollars of vehicles at all costs.

And doubt he meant an aul audi.

only bit i liked was actual size of underground garage .

rest was a load of poo poo ,

my garage might have cost a massive 1500 quid to build back in the day but at least i have a decent car parked in it :stismiley

to be fair he might not want to advertise what he has in there for security reasons , but still very ott

Back