3D TV's Anyone got one yet?

couldnt be bothered with 3d tv's when you have to sit there and wear 3d glasses.

another thing to point out what kinda effect does this have on your eyes, my eyes are bad enough and have to wear glasses to watch tv as it.

where 3d glasses gives you sore eyes, dry eyes and headaches.

[quote author=Aaron link=topic=26503.msg311713#msg311713 date=1284562157]
couldnt be bothered with 3d tv's when you have to sit there and wear 3d glasses.

another thing to point out what kinda effect does this have on your eyes, my eyes are bad enough and have to wear glasses to watch tv as it.

where 3d glasses gives you sore eyes, dry eyes and headaches.
[/quote]

and it cut my nose.

Ok as far as 3d tv goes its a complete and utter waste of time at this stage. at the moment sky have only 1 3d dedcated channel as for the catches with it , u have to get full package from sky which works out at roughly 73 euros a month plus 15 euro hd subscription as for the effect it has on people it is advised that people that suffer from epilepsy , wear glasses or contact or pregnant woman it is advise for them not to watch it .
the batt powered glasses have a shutter effect similar to that of a camera which will give you exceptional bad migranes if u were to continuosly watch 3d telly
as far as the 3d effect goes it is mainly the billboards and any sponsorship that stands out more. Himself fits sky and has fitted several 3d systems and knows all the pro's and cons that go with it. very few pro's and sh*t load of con's
as far as hd telly goes, it depends onm wether or not the programme has been filmed wit a hd camera ie lux tv is filmed with a hd camera.
these boxs that are for sale ,please b careful as they may get shut down i state MAY get shut down . Any question regarding sky , let me know and i can ask him

PS all this has come from his mouth as i type.

SKY are robbing bastards theyd want to drop that 15 a month for Hd and fookin endless shight films

Is it just me or is there never fookin anything on when you want it to be

:hjtwofinger: you SKY

[quote author=narked link=topic=26503.msg311839#msg311839 date=1284586599]
SKY are robbing bastards theyd want to drop that 15 a month for Hd and fookin endless shight films

Is it just me or is there never fookin anything on when you want it to be

:hjtwofinger: you SKY
[/quote]

As far as i know they dont charge the HD subscription in England, just poor ireland getting robbed

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=26503.msg311073#msg311073 date=1284366581]
[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=26503.msg311071#msg311071 date=1284365768]
Hollywood is already turning away from 3D - they believe its just a fad.

I certainly wouldn't be buying just yet, we're maybe 4 years down the road of Sky HD & the number of channels currently available hardly justifies the extra fee.
[/quote]

Agreed, if I was going to sit at home wearing glasses Id get these

http://www.itvgoggles.com/
[/quote]
was thinkin of gettin a set of them some time just for the craic!!! they would be handy if ye were travelling or something!!!!!
They arent overly expensive either really!!! Think ya can get them for around 300 dollars ish

Mite ordering this one tomorrow :icon_grin:

http://www.itvgoggles.com/details.asp?productID=59

Was going to get a 46in 3D but i think il wait for the glassless ones.
And the fact that she can watch tv and i can use these with the consoles at the same time :multijump:

No more :new_argue:

I just cant figure out how the 3D works through the composite leads :ponder2:
Or any good reviews on it, only two they have up on their facebook page.
There isnt that much info out there on them.

Just this review and i dont know what to make of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZpq5qmHjx4
Good or bad idea????

Back