370z

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
any opinions , think it looks class myself :icon_headbang:

Nissan_370Z_by_Active_Design.jpg

370Z.jpg

Think the standard model is a bit bland, and too close to the 350z for my liking ,
dont get me wrong the 350z is nice , but theres something a bit plain jane about it all ....

both cars needs some serious fettling to make them look jaw dropping like the one above

never been a datsun fan really the fact that they use the same v6 engine in the renault espace would put me off 2 , as far as the style of 370 and the new gtr i think the look is fairly good overall , if only they sorted out the look of the rest of there models !

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=21588.msg261794#msg261794 date=1267179954]
never been a datsun fan really the fact that they use the same v6 engine in the renault espace would put me off 2 , as far as the style of 370 and the new gtr i think the look is fairly good overall , if only they sorted out the look of the rest of there models !
[/quote]

The same VQ engine was developed for the GTR, in fairness you don't hear of many 350z failures its an extremely reliable car

its more of the stigma attached to renault in general dag , no one could deny the reliability of a nissan or any jap car but its all ways something that bugs me

I had a spin in the GT pack 350, really nice car, lacks a bit of low down torque which you wouldn't expect from a V6, in the 370 they've flatten out the torque curve and its supposed to be a lot quicker, also 100kg lighter than the outgoing model, which is very rare these days.
I think Nissan have really turned the brand around, they are the only JAP now offering a genuine sports car( 2 door rwd) now...I was looking forward to the new ae86 from Toyota with the STI running gear but with all Toyotas recent problems I would guess that will be shelved for a while

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=21588.msg261819#msg261819 date=1267184312]
That is one sweet looking car.

Is it a photoshop though?
[/quote]

Top one has to be!

i want to make love to that car in the 1st pic then put my man jizz all over it.. yes please i think so. :dance:

DRUNK MUCH HA

Back