22B anyone

[quote author=SCOOBYCOLM link=topic=41287.msg472646#msg472646 date=1396115472]
wow :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:
[/quote]

+1

between the exchange rate and the vrt would ya have any change out of 40k euros?

Someone's got it wrong
Below is an old 22b for sale post from Isdc forum
Can they all be ex nicki grist
It is possible he owned more than 1 over the years

** Subaru Impreza 22B - PROTOTYPE - Ex Grist car - 000/400 **
« on: December 27, 2012, 04:59:26 PM »
Hi everyone,

A good freind of mine currently owns one of the three prototype 22B's previously owned by My Grist and due to unforseen circumstances he is having to sell the car. This is of course a very tough decision for him to make but this is how it is.
So, as Subaru members/owners I'm sure you all know of the prototype 22B's that were produced. Colin had S447 YOX, Nicky had S446 YOX and the other I think went to David Lapworth(press car) S445 YOX. Colin's is currently owned by Noble & son and David's is owned by Subaru in Italy and the other is the one that is for sale, S446 YOX.

So, the car only comes out a couple of times a year to keep the mileage low, which is currently approx. 24km. The car was last in the UK mainland for the McRae Gathering a few years back and can be seen in the pictures below.

Obviously this car will have a larger pricetag than normal but for any serious enquiries please contact me on justin@seriesmcrae.com and I will contact the seller to give him your details to discuss details further.

** Serious enquiries only please - Price POA **

[quote author=nivek4209 link=topic=41287.msg472715#msg472715 date=1396160669]
Someone's got it wrong
Below is an old 22b for sale post from Isdc forum
Can they all be ex nicki grist
It is possible he owned more than 1 over the years
[/quote]

He owned 2. The 000/ car he drove and modified. 259/ was brought in for him (by the previous owner of my car when he was importing his/mine) to flip on. There was mention of the engine going in 259 so the engine off 000/ was swapped in? A check of the numbers on the block would confirm that.

Back