2014 STi VRT?

AndyC

ISDC Club Member
Anybody know what the VRT would be on a 2014 Type UK STi? The revenue VRT calculator is totally useless.

Not sure they took most of them down off the calculator and all subarus have to be decided at vrt head office or some spiel now , just be mindful the tax is 2350 a year on em since 2008

It is supposed to be 36% o.m.s.p. + 800 NOX or so

Last edited:
Thanks Colm. Not worried about what the tax is.
It's a bit hard to budget if it's a game of roulette with the VRT.

I heard a story about someone paying 14k for a car that cost him 10k recently, subaru like, it was 1999 so hard to know what the craic is with them like to be fair lol

Impossible to say really should be 6-10k but it’s just guessing really as of late

Before I bought my car about 5 years ago I put a deposit on a 2009 Rs focus and after talking to the revenue over the phone a few times it was anywere from 4500 to 7000 while in actual fact it was 14500 lucky enough I found out before I bought it from a guy who had put one through the month before absolute lunacy .

Anybody know what the VRT would be on a 2014 Type UK STi? The revenue VRT calculator is totally useless.
It’s
Not sure they took most of them down off the calculator and all subarus have to be decided at vrt head office or some spiel now , just be mindful the tax is 2350 a year on em since 2008

It is supposed to be 36% o.m.s.p. + 800 NOX or so
its gone up to 41% for the higher rate

Absolutely ridiculous. It makes it totally prohibitive to bring something in. Cars are more than 50% cheaper in the UK. Madness.

This car has been on done deal now for over 2 years. I made enquiries 18 months ago when it was priced at €29k. Its now €36k. If it didn't sell at 29k then why keep putting up the price? Yes the market has gone crazy for Imprezas at the moment but these "newer" ones do not have cult status in my opinion.

Back