2008 honda civic type s info

scoobydo

Middle Lane Hogs
Hi lads just wondering what ye think of that model civic she is a 1.8 i-vtech any info on them??or advise to stay away,currently have a 05 hyundai coupe so i think it would be a step up,thanks.

A friend of mine has a 2 door one in black they are 140bhp and handle really well, very reliable, he's never had any trouble, would be much nicer drive than the hyundai. And not too bad on juice too, go for it.

[quote author=mynameismud link=topic=31268.msg359712#msg359712 date=1313165100]
A friend of mine has a 2 door one in black they are 140bhp and handle really well, very reliable, he's never had any trouble, would be much nicer drive than the hyundai. And not too bad on juice too, go for it.
[/quote]thanks for that lad,bought the one im looking at for a test drive but couldnt push her on much because sales man was with me..nice to drive though

my sister has a 3 door one as well, very nice car to drive and no problems so far, not too bad on fuel as well :thumbsup:

Depending on your driving style, and if you can stretch your budget & willing to pay a little more on insurance or even come down a year or two, you could potentially get better MPG from the Type R.

I know someone with a type s accord, same sorta situation, insurance on a Euro R would've only been an extra €100 a year and there's lads getting better mileage in their euro r than he is in his type s.

It's the same when looking at buying a WRX, if you can stretch your budget to an STI you get far more goodies and insurance (sometimes) isn't a massive amount more than what the WRX is.

Back