2005 impreza sti turbo

m3 mick

Sunday Drivers
Well lads long time member haven't been active in years as I've been minus a subaru. 🙈I've now got a 2005 UK sti that's decided to snap the turbo shaft and has a lovely crack right through the waste gate.. any one got a turbo forsale or even a blown turbo with a decent hot side I can get rebuilt onto mine..
Or is their a handy replacement that can bolt on without needing mapping as it's already mapped for the vf35 🤷‍♂️ I also think the previous owner was on here.. there it is in better day

Attachments

• 20210615_172516.jpg
    20210615_172516.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
  • 20210615_170921.jpg
    20210615_170921.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 26
Well lads long time member haven't been active in years as I've been minus a subaru. 🙈I've now got a 2005 UK sti that's decided to snap the turbo shaft and has a lovely crack right through the waste gate.. any one got a turbo forsale or even a blown turbo with a decent hot side I can get rebuilt onto mine..
Or is their a handy replacement that can bolt on without needing mapping as it's already mapped for the vf35 🤷‍♂️ I also think the previous owner was on here.. there it is in better day
Welcome back mick nice car, I'm sure you will get sorted with one,have you tried olly mccarron up north

Fastline turbos in the uk have vf35s rebuilt for what I would consider a decent price, and they might take yours in as part exchange.

I will have a good vf22 for sale soon, but I guess you prefer to stick with the Vf35.

Fastline turbos in the uk have vf35s rebuilt for what I would consider a decent price, and they might take yours in as part exchange.

I will have a good vf22 for sale soon, but I guess you prefer to stick with the Vf35.

Been watching them on FB, seem to be good turbos for an upgrade , sorry to drag this off track :ROFLMAO:

You know what they say, if it breaks...upgrade it ha

Back