2004 Legacy GT Spec-B manual for sale

LuckyLuke

Hi Guys,
After 4 years I'm selling my 2004 Legacy GT Spec-B manual at 237K km. I grew up and I'm after an automatic gear box this time :LOL:
Since I bought it, it was serviced by RSR Dave.
My DoneDeal listing with details, Currently at €6K, but I'm open to reasonable offers.
Oil and filters just serviced. NCT done recently, valid for over a year, tax till Jan.2024

PXL_20230429_154314040.jpg

PXL_20230429_154249997.jpg

?????????? Have had numerous standard estates (and one quick imprezza estate ) all of which not alone made me a Subaru devotee but were VERY reliable /GREAT to drive(especially the imprezza!)and very driveable daily drivers .... quick legacy estate been on the list for long time but some reviews make me think this model ...GT spec B maynot be a driveable daily / as reliable as other legacys !! / and high on maintenance list/costs ???

?????????? Have had numerous standard estates (and one quick imprezza estate ) all of which not alone made me a Subaru devotee but were VERY reliable /GREAT to drive(especially the imprezza!)and very driveable daily drivers .... quick legacy estate been on the list for long time but some reviews make me think this model ...GT spec B maynot be a driveable daily / as reliable as other legacys !! / and high on maintenance list/costs ???
They are great practical quick daily, not mind blowing quick but very capable quick cars that are very reliable if serviced and maintained properly, that leggy estate turbo was my brothers many moons ago and and I ran a saloon turbo bl5 version for 3 years as a daily, no issues whatsoever 👍

I've always like the idea of an Impreza as getting parts is a lot easier but I have a thing for quick estates. It just shouldn't be, a big family car with nearly 300bhp, its daft. I've owned an 04 Auto for years, have often thought I would like a manual but as I get older I keep buying Autos. The Legacy GT for me was reliable, but getting parts can be a little bit harder than the more popular models.

I might have to sell mine as I am looking to upgrade the 4wd in the house but I know if I sell it I will instantly miss it. Before I do anything do its going to be getting belts, all new brakes, rust bullet under body and new tyres and shocks. I must actually give RSR a buzz and see can he get me a few bits.

I have a bp5 , Wr LTD estate.
I love this car.
There's a few essential things need to be done almost immediately to save you a fortune.
Timing belt , change ALL of the vacuum lines(at least - ideally all of the rubber hoses as they go hard and brittle from age and heat etc, and prone to little cracks) keep them serviced regularly, change oil n filter at least every 8k or if like me every 5k.
Some parts are difficult to get and getting harder, however with a bit of perseverance most bits can be sourced.
EVERYTHING is expensive. I literally bought parts from all over the world, US, UAE, Australia, Japan, all over Europe.
And it never seems to quite end...
It's kinda like an addiction 😂, it really depends on how fussy you are.
They are a brilliant car. I drive mine every day. Couldn't bear not to. Always gives me a lift after being in it. Quite comfortable and roomey. I'm in the motor trade and there's very few newer cars I would get into over my legacy.
They are a great car, but can be expensive to upgrade/modify or replace OEM parts .

Back