2000 Uk Spec Impreza Turbo Sold Sold

Thanks everyone for looking at my post she as found a new home with another club member and wish him the best of luck with it. :subaru:

Regards
Brian

[quote author=BRIAN STI DUFFY link=topic=14483.msg188460#msg188460 date=1243165085]
Thanks everyone for looking at my post she as found a new home with another club member and wish him the best of luck with it. :subaru:

Regards
Brian
[/quote]

Well brian hows things lad whos the new lucky owner

give him my no if he is confused about alarm and i give him the books of it and that

cheers brian

whats on the cards now is it a surprise or you going away from us for a while lad

mickwrx

Lads i am leaving scooby ownership for a while :icon_cry: I hope before year end to be back again as i already miss it. I will leave the naming of the new owner as i am sure he will announce it himself :thumbsup:

Again Thanks For Everything Lads

Regards

Brian

[quote author=BRIAN STI DUFFY link=topic=14483.msg189091#msg189091 date=1243325496]
Lads i am leaving scooby ownership for a while :icon_cry: I hope before year end to be back again as i already miss it. I will leave the naming of the new owner as i am sure he will announce it himself :thumbsup:

Again Thanks For Everything Lads

Regards

Brian

[/quote]

Hey Brian!

Sorry to read your leaving Subaru ownership.i will unfortunatelly be doing the same in the next few days.
Hopefully you'll stick around the site and keep posting,and before ya know it you'll be back in a scooby soon.
Best of luck :thumbsup:

sorry to hear your with out a scooby for awhile, i'm sure youll be back in the boost soon

Best of luck with your hopefully short time away from the Subaru. You'll be back soon enough.

Thanks again lads i will really miss driving the scooby for the moment :icon_cry: but i will still be using the isdc site and i have to say this club rocks :049:

The isdc as a club is brilliant :subaru:

Regards

Brian :thumbsup:

Back