2000 Rev C Legacy B4

Killiano92

Petrolheads
Right lads need this gone pronto due to timewasters letting me down big time.
2000 Rev C B4 RSK Legacy Manual. Fairly standard un messed with car and its reliability has spoken for that. Was my daily driver for a couple of years and was always well cared for, always warmed up cooled down properly, regular oil changes etc. Have folder of receipts from myself and previous owners. 210,000km. Interior very clean, has usual tear on drivers bolster. Original mats all in good nick. Has double din head unit with USB and Bluetooth hands free setup. Cat back Afterburner vortex exhaust, cosworth air filter, short shifter, apexi turbo timer, blitz boost gauge. EBC ultimax pads all round with less than 2000km on them. 18 month old MTEC drilled and grooved discs on the front, new discs on back. Newage WRX Wheels with good tyres in front and in need of change in back. Wheels were painted less than 2 years ago and still in great condition. Rocker cover gaskets done a couple of months ago. NCT is up in August and it has always flown through for me in the past with no advisorys and i expect it would do so again.

Bad points - front bumper badly stone chipped, could do with front end repaint, to be honest that's all it needs to become a really nice example.
Tax is out

Really need this gone asap, anyone who knows these cars if they look at it will know it's a good one and with legacy prices on the up it would make for a nice investment. There's some fairly ragged ones out there and this is not one of those. Couple of lads on here know the car and can testify to that.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 110
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 110
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg