1997 STI Wagon for sale

S

steveb

Hi

I have a 1997 Impreza STI Wagon for sale.
65 mls, 315 BHP, Full Apex straight through Exhaust , Apex Air filter,Turbo timer, New Alarm & Immob with spare Fob,
Alloys, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Driver's Air Bag, Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Adjustable Steering Wheel
New tyres, New Timing belt and Just serviced. - €7,500
Tks

Stephen

I am posting the car on Carzone, so I will setup the link here when its up. Sorry for delay.

John M would be interested I'd say he's looking for one but not sure about the Year he's looking for! PM him! Post up a pic of it!

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=4396.msg46672#msg46672 date=1195739447]
What is done to the engine?

That's a lot of power for an old wagon.

[/quote]

Not really, its an STi, it could be easily mapped to that without any other mods than the ones he has.

It'd be pretty maxed out on most original parts if so...

Surely fuel pumps and increased boost would be needed at minimum?

PhotoUploadAlbum.jsp

Steve no harm, I have a 97 sti, type-r and with the help of a few people, you would not believe the money and effort that was put in to get over 300bhp. it doesnt just come with a remapp ill tell u that, and if anyone does know how and where i can get a simple remapp that will take a standard sti with exhaust system over 300bhp, please let me know ill be down tomorrow, Im sure there is people on this site knows how hard it is to get horse power out of a car

:ponder: :ponder: :dunno:

its still the same steve, ya have to sign in

:thumbsup:

Back