1996 Impreza WRX - 3000 euro

H

hiwd

Hey lads,

Thinking of selling up and getting a different Scooby instead of getting the car fixed, so I'm willing to let it go for about €3000 to an ISDC member if anyone is interested in a summer project :)

The car has 107,000 kilometers on the clock, got an engine change at 95,000, was told there was about 50 on that engine. No NCT, no tax. Has 16 inch speedlines in very good condition.

Needs some work, needs new tyres, had a recent run in with a pole and the car will need a new rear passenger side quarter panel and spraying, also someone scraped off the front driver side quarter panel, put a dent in it and took some paint off, not bad at all, shouldn't be much if getting the rear fixed at the same time, they also managed to crack the glass in the side light as well.

The car is mechanically sound, drivers perfectly, recently put a new battery, clutch and 2nd hand skimmed flywheel in, costing 700 quid. PM me if you want to have a chat, I will get pictures up ASAP.

I might swap for a different car to keep me going until I can get a loan for a new scooby, so let me know if you want to do that :)

Thanks

Regards,
Stephen

Decided I'm going to keep it, since its driving fine I'm gonna save for the summer and get it fixed up and completly resprayed.

You can lock this topic.

Wish me luck lol :p

Stephen

Back