1995 Mazda RX-7 Twin Turbo

r_mehigan

Middle Lane Hogs
hey lads and lassies i'm putting this up for my uncle i'm finally after talking him back into a proper car he'll take a trade in of an impreza especially a type r and he will pay money if someone wants to go to a cheaper car

So its a 1995 Mazda RX-7 Twin Turbo very well looked after, it has the rotary engine so lovely smooth high revving power and rear wheel drive if your into that kind of thing, i replaced the "rats nest" which is a maze of about 40 vacuum hoses and 12 solenoids and inlet manifold gaskets and turbo and exhaust gaskets recently so its going very well and fully serviced, i'll put up the details over the weekend don't have them now to hand

how much we talking without a trade in. my brother wants an rx7 cash waiting but like the classic imprezas he`s not buying one without a rebuild

[quote author=slithertooth link=topic=15118.msg186348#msg186348 date=1242429911]
how much we talking without a trade in. my brother wants an rx7 cash waiting but like the classic imprezas he`s not buying one without a rebuild
[/quote]

hes looking for €7500 cash its got 84000 KMS on it and has never had a rebuild done but dont let the rebuild thing put you off most places you read are saying that you have to rebuild the engine at 100,000kms in my opinion thats a load of bullshit i've seen 7's with 130-150k kms on the first day engine and i've also seen them need rebuilds at 40k kms so its like putting a mileage on big ends in the EJ20 its just not possible but thats just my opinion :dontknow:

[quote author=fenster link=topic=15118.msg186418#msg186418 date=1242487650]
What milage and when was it rebuilt or was it?
[/quote]

84000k kms and no (see above post)

Back