17 inch Rota force black

Scoobywho!

Sunday Drivers
Hi Guys

Am selling my 06 impreza with orignal wheels, so have these 17 inch Rota force wheels in the shed for sale , there in good nick with one or two small scraps on one of the wheels, 2 tires are 50 % the other two need replacing,

300 to the first buyer

oh great! didn't know what with your car being Newage,

just sent an email regarding funds I'm owed from someone, fingers crossed :thumbsup:

no bangs buckles or welds?

also what are they 215 tire width? :thumbsup:

Spot on Tommy

5 x 100 studs, 215 wide,

two of them are spotless the other two have one or two small scraps nothing major no dents buckles

you will have to be quick mate i have a guy coming to look at them tomorrow, i'd rather they go to a scooby owner anyway

well if he takes them, he takes them, i have emailed the guy and he says he will paypal me my money this week sometime,

just have to leave it in the power of the gods, they shall decide haha :pray: :pray:

they are ideal though, i want black multi spokes to replace my Prodrive P1's

I'll let you know later tonight if he calls for them or not,

They are nice wheels as you can see form my profile pic.

well that guy never called back so far, the gods must be watching you and not me haha, :pray: :pray: i did have one or two others intrested but nothing definate

I'm in Santry when get the readys together let me know, if i still have them there yours

Santry!! why are all the bloody guys on here from Dublin :comp26: :icon_biggrin:

may be a bit hard working out logistics man, I'm down in Clare :ponder2:

Well man :thumbsup: do you still have them wheels and are they same ofset as classic I have a set
On the car but need a second set.

How's she going lad, yea i bought them off scoobycolm on here who had them on a classic,

i have a guy comin to look at them on friday tho, don't suppose you are able to make it before then are ya?

Back