07 Irish wrx

Robbie wrx

Sunday Drivers
Ok lads unfortunately this time it has to go.. As some of you know I put up my wrx in October for a few days and pulled the add cause I couldn't bring myself to sell.. I have no choice this time its a real solid straight well looked after car. If anyone has any questions just give me a ring. 0868818089.. Cheers lads.. Eh dont know how to put up link.. If someone can help.. Its silver hawkeye in cork

Last edited:
Ok lads unfortunately this time it has to go.. As some of you know I put up my wrx in October for a few days and pulled the add cause I couldn't bring myself to sell.. I have no choice this time its a real solid straight well looked after car. If anyone has any questions just give me a ring. 0868818089.. Cheers lads.. Eh dont know how to put up link.. If someone can help.. Its silver hawkeye in cork

Cracking car Robbie, Lovely subtle mods done to her
Best of luck with sale, if anyone looking for a mint hawk wrx with nice mods and remap this is the car

Thanks pedro.. Must say sorry again to wagon dec.. I put mine up on done deal before I knew he put his wagon up for sale..Sorry dec if I hadn't payed for the spotlight spot id take it down for a few weeks

You and your Blue cars ????

Lovely car Robbie with sensible nice mods glws????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

No but I told him to get on if he can.. Hes from Kuwait dont think he knows alot about scoobies but he was a sound fella I told him if he needs to know anything that he'll probably find it on hear..

No but I told him to get on if he can.. Hes from Kuwait dont think he knows alot about scoobies but he was a sound fella I told him if he needs to know anything that he'll probably find it on hear..
Fair play what's next for you ?..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

At the moment its a 03 1.4 focus with 143,000 miles on it.
So not sure what to get next.ill drive the focus for a few months or untill it dies then we'll see.

Back